In Jara Del Favero we have a Venture Capital and FinTech area, specialized in matters related to startups. This area is composed of an interdisciplinary and highly qualified team, which seeks to provide services tailored to each startup, according to the stage in which it is and its specific needs. To this effect, as part of our experience we have advised several startups in different stages of their development (incubation, acceleration, capital raising, consolidation, internationalization and exit).
Our approach is to become strategic partners of our clients, seeking to build long-term relationships and supporting them in each stage of their growth. In that context, we have different fee plans specially designed for the type of startup and the different stage of growth it is in, always seeking to build trust with our clients, which allows us to build lasting relationships.
Being a multidisciplinary firm with different legal services, we can offer comprehensive consulting for each business, allowing us to evaluate the risks and benefits of each operation in a specific and concrete way.
Main advisory services:
– Advising startup Palpa in the execution of its first round of financing.
– Advising a cryptocurrency platform in the structuring of new businesses linked to cryptoassets and cryptocurrencies.
– Advised the startup Bugs&US in the execution of its first round of financing.
– Advised the Dosandar group in the investments made to several startups in its capacity as angel investor.
– Advised the startup Kuna Foods in its structuring and expansion plan.
– Advised ZeBrands in the purchase of the startup Alba Babysitter.
– Advised the startup Sustrend Laboratorios in its structuring process and capital increase.
JDF Area Team:
– Alvaro Caviedes
– Christian Schiessler
– Felipe Hasenohr
– Diego Miranda