Ramón Jara Araya
Ramón joined Jara Del Favero in 1970 and a partner since 1976. He became a consultant to the firm in 2004.
He is an expert in commercial law, foreign investment, project structuring and finance, mining law and public affairs. He has been key in highly important transactions such as large-scale project structuring and finance.
- Director in Antofagasta Minerals S.A.
- Director in Antofagasta PLC and Antofagasta Railways PLC.
- Director in Ferrocarril Andino S.A. (Bolivia).
- Director in Aguas de Antofagasta S.A.
- Director in Empresa Nacional de Petróleos S.A (ENAP).
- Director in Antofagasta Terminal Internacional S.A.
- President of the Minera Los Pelambres Foundation.
- Director in the Andrónico Luksic Foundation.
- Member of the Advisory Board of the Center for Public Studies (CEP).
- Advisor to the Arbitration and Mediation Center of the Santiago Chamber of Commerce.
- Vice-President of the National Mining Society (SONAMI) (2004 – 2010).
- Arbitrator for the Arbitration and Mediation Center of the Santiago Chamber of Commerce.
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Law Degree, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile School of Law. Admitted in 1976.