Decree No. 405, of 1983, of the Ministry of Health, Regulation of Psychotropic Products, is amended.
On January 6, Decree No. 43, dated November 4, 2021, which modifies Decree No. 405, dated 1983, of the Ministry of Health, which contains the Regulation of Psychotropic Products, was published in the Official Gazette.
The purpose of these amendments is to include within the psychotropic substances prohibited in the territory, five new substances that have been detected by the Illicit Analysis Section of the Institute of Public Health, which correspond to “New Psychoactive Drugs” (NDP) according to the UN. This refers to those that are created by drug trafficking organizations in clandestine laboratories.
Thus, the following substances are incorporated into “Schedule I: Drugs” of Title V “Of the list of Psychotropic Drugs”:
1. 6-APB 6-(2-aminopropyl) benzofurano
2. 2CB-Butterfly o 2CB-FLY 8-Bromo-2,3,6,7-benzo-dihidro-difuran-etilamina
3. 5-MAPB 5-(2-metilaminopropil) benzofurano
4. 4-APB 1-(1-benzofuran4-il) propan-2-amina
5. MDAI 5,6-Metilendioxi-2-aminoindano