Rafael Valdivieso Ruiz-Tagle
Rafael joined the firm in 1989 and has been a partner since 1995. He is currently head of the tax department.
He is an expert in commercial and tax law and mergers and acquisitions. His experience is boundless in the design and implementation of reorganizations and tax structuring for individuals, businesses and economic groups. He also represents clients in project finance and in the purchase, merger and sale of different companies.
- Board member of several companies.
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Author of numerous articles on taxation.
- Law Degree, Universidad Diego Portales School of Law, Santiago, Chile. Admitted in 1994.
- LL.M. in Tax Law, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez School of Law, Santiago, Chile (2002 – 2004).