Manuel Jiménez Pfingsthorn
Manuel has been a member of the firm since 2005 and became a partner in 2006. He heads the areas of alternative solution of conflicts, litigation, arbitration and free competition of the firm.
He is an expert in alternative solution of conflicts, mediations, arbitrations, free competition, unfair competition, mergers and acquisitions and is legal counsel to agroindustry and pharmaceutical laboratories and others.
- Professor of Commercial Law – Unfair Competition Course, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez School of Law (2009-2015).
- Professor in the Mergers and Acquisitions Program of Universidad de Los Andes School of Law (2017 to today).
- Board member of several companies.
- Arbitrator for the Arbitration and Mediation Center of the Santiago Chamber of Commerce (2016 – present).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Law Degree, Universidad Gabriela Mistral School of Law, Santiago, Chile. Admitted in 1992.
- Diploma in the Economics of Competition, Universidad de Los Andes School of Law, Santiago, Chile (2006).
- Diploma in Economic Analysis of Antitrust Cases, Universidad de Los Andes School of Law, Santiago, Chile (2008).