Manuel Bernet Páez
Manuel joined the firm in 2006 and he focuses his practice in commercial, corporate, competition, regulated markets and administrative law.
- Director of the Commercial and Business Law Department, Universidad de Los Andes.
- Professor of Commercial Law and Unfair Competition at the Universidad de Los Andes and at Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez.
- Arbitrator for the domain name Dispute Resolution Center (dominio.cl).
- Member of the Consumer Law Subcommittee.
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Law Degree, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez School of Law, Santiago, Chile. Admitted in 2001.
- Master in Private Law, Bar Association of Madrid, Spain (2002).
- Master in Private law, Universidad de Los Andes, Santiago, Chile (2009).
- Ph.D. in Law, Universidad de Los Andes School of Law, Santiago, Chile (2013).