Julio Trucco Vera
Julio has been with the firm since 2013 and works in the real estate and corporate areas.
Advises clients from multiple sectors in the development of real estate, mining, agro-industrial, industrial and entertainment projects; business structuring, due diligence processes, mergers, acquisitions, title studies, urban and construction matters and various contracts.
He is a permanent lawyer for national and foreign companies and he has participated in several courses and seminars related to real estate, urban and construction law.
He is a member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Law Degree, Universidad de Los Andes School of Law, Santiago, Chile (2013).
- in Business Law at Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2017-2018).
- Diploma in Corporate Real Estate Law, Universidad de los Andes (2020).
- Course “Litigation in Urban Law”, University of Chile (2020).
- Course “Real Estate Taxation”, University of Chile (2020).
- Course “COVID 19 and breach of contract”, Universidad de Chile. (2020).
- Course “Pandemic, Fortuitous Case and Obligations”, Universidad de los Andes (2020).