Juan Pablo Morales Costa
He joined the firm in 2019 and works in its litigation department.
He represents clients of different areas in trials followed before Civil Courts, Courts of Appeals and before the Supreme Court, as well as in arbitration proceedings.
- Teaching assistant in Criminal Law, Universidad de los Andes, Santiago (2013-2014).
- Paralegal, Civil Prosecutor’s Office of Santiago, State Defense Council (2015-2018).
- Lawyer, State Defense Council (2019).
- Law degree, Faculty of Law, Universidad de los Andes, Santiago. Admitted in 2018.
- Diploma in Civil Liability Developments and Tort Law, Universidad de Chile (2018).
- Diploma in Administrative Sanctions, Universidad de los Andes (2019).