Jorge Tisné Niemann
He joined the firm in 2016, working in the commercial, corporate and regulated markets department. Later, in 2020, he became part of the Information Technology, Media and Data Protection department.
His practice focuses on data protection, privacy, implementation of technological services and support to e-commerce projects, guiding them on the correct implementation of platforms in relation to terms and conditions and privacy policies. He also provides regulatory and corporate support to different industries, including pharmaceutical, cosmetics and food.
Author of multiple scientific articles in his fields of practice. Author of the book “Inmissions. Protection of property against noises, smokes, smells and other neighborhood conflicts” (Thomson Reuters, 2017, 533 pp.).
- Ph.D. in Law, Universidad de Los Andes School of Law, Santiago, Chile (2015).
- LLM in Innovation, Technology and Law at the University of Edinburgh School of Law, Scotland (2019-2020)
- Master Degree in Legal Research, Universidad de Los Andes School of Law, Santiago, Chile (2013).
- Diploma in Legal Argumentation, Universidad Diego Portales School of Law, Santiago, Chile (2013).
- Doctorate Scholarship in Chile, CONICYT (2014-2015).
- Law Degree, Universidad de Los Andes School of Law, Santiago, Chile. Admitted in 2012.