Gonzalo Aravena Frontaura
He joined the firm in 2021, joining the labor and social security area.
Specialized in labor law practice, he served as director of labor matters at Baraona, Marshall & Cía. He currently advises national and international clients in labor matters, hiring and termination processes, labor due diligence in mergers and acquisitions, labor litigation, tax effects of labor benefits, drafting of employment contracts, internal regulations, internal human resources policies and all types of labor documentation.
- Lawyer, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (2012)
- Assistant of Civil Procedural Law, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (2011-2012)
- Diploma in Labor Law and Corporate Social Security, Universidad Católica de Chile (2014)
- Scholarship Holder of Becas Chile (2017)
- Master of Laws (Employment Law), The University of Melbourne (2018)