Felipe Ovalle Pacheco
Felipe joined the firm in 2007 and has been a partner since 2012. He heads the Finance, Corporate, Infrastructure and Labor departments of the firm.
Felipe is an expert in commercial and civil law, the securities market, mergers and acquisitions, project finance, concessions and infrastructure. He has vast experience in raising financing and structuring mining, infrastructure and concession businesses.
- Professor of Business Law at Universidad Diego Portales School of Law (2001-2004).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Law Degree, Universidad Diego Portales School of Law, Santiago, Chile. Admitted in 1994.
- LL.M., University of Michigan Law School, U.S.A. (2000).
- Diploma in Taxation as Applied to Business, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez School of Law, Santiago, Chile (2016 – 2017).